Are you happy with your Touch battery life?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ThrowAway, Aug 12, 2008.

1. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

Are you happy with your Touch battery life?
  2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

It will do, its kinda become habit just to plug it in my PC via USB in the morning and keep it charging until I use it.
  3. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

Mines a pretty hard working Touch and I do wonder about battery life being charged multiple times every day.
  4. mlbplayer456_is_back

mlbplayer456_is_back New Member

ya its pretty awesome. i use my touch A LOT so i definitely have warn out the battery a little. and i run lots of processes so that drains the battery. but i would say im pretty happy with it
  5. Traintime

Traintime New Member

Device:
    iPad
    When I first saw how quickly the battery icon shows a decrease in power, I was alarmed, but then I saw that after the initial quick drop (looking like 80%) it takes a much longer relative time to deplete. Nevertheless. I do wish that the battery lasted longer.
    Just for the record, being a long-time user of a string of handheld devices, I bought two wall-chargers (one for home and one for office) from the outset and, as a matter of habit, I have the Touch charging via USB when I am the computer, or via the wall charger whenever not in use.
  6. Sopis

Sopis Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    it depends...

sometimes i wish it could last longer mostly while using wifi...
    because where i live there are not so much wifi networks and whats more their signals are usually sad

Please Register or Log in to view images

so it really takes me a long time to find a working wifi and then everything dls so slow...so its like that...
    but without using stuff - just listening the music i think it is really OK...
    what I wonder is if the battery is life lasting - i mean i hope that it wont break up somehow...
    is it possible to damage the battery?