Are you happy with your iSkin?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Zonked14, Dec 7, 2007.

?

How do you like your iSkin

1. Love it!

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. Hate it!

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. It's a love/hate relationship!

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Zonked14

Zonked14 New Member

So, now that the iSkin has officially been released and has made it into homes I have seen mixed reviews. So, if you have yours what do you think of it. Please vote and leave a reason as to why you like it or why you don't like. Please only vote if you HAVE already received your iSkin.

(I will add my response as soon as I get mine on the 11th).
  2. kf6tac

kf6tac New Member

Response will be up on the 10th. I'll also try to put up a comparison, either here, in the other iSkin thread, or in a thread of its own, between the iSkin and the cheapo $5 ebay silicone case I've been using while waiting for the iSkin.
  3. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have a silicon case i got from ebay and it effing sucks...well actually i shouldnt say it sucks, cause it does its job. It's just that i am pretty sure it was made for the iPhone and not the Touch cause it's a little big

I want to get a better case but unsure if i should get the iskin or iclear
  4. illu

illu New Member

I have the iSkin and it definitely isn't worth 30$. It looks ugly on my iPod and it's ALWAYS dusty. I'm returning it and getting the iClear. I had high hopes for the iSkin but I really feel I got ripped off.
  5. kf6tac

kf6tac New Member

I wouldn't say that I love it, but I definitely like it. Maybe was a bit overpriced for what it offers over a run-of-the-mill eBay case, but I can live with that. I posted a review and comparison in a separate thread here in the cases forum.
  6. yankeeland

yankeeland New Member

I agree it's overprice but to me it looks good. I also believe you get what you paid for, on less it's on sale.

Attached Files:

7. Zonked14

Zonked14 New Member

Alright, so I finally got my case last night and while I have only had it for a night and a morning I would have to say that I really like it. It fits very nicely, there is no "flapping" from the sides (unless you pull at it, but it does not do it on it's own). I got the Night Hawk and to be honest in some light it looks brownish and in other light it looks grey. My only gripe is that the dock cover doesn't go all the way in (like the previous one I had for me 5th gen). Oh, and yes it does gather lint but it isn't that bad and you can easily wipe it off with a cloth or your hand (I was able to clean it off with my hand while on the bus this morning).

Overall, I like this case. Looks great, feels great, doesn't make the iPod lose it's thinness, and I now officially feel that my touch is protected.

Edit: So I decided to cut off the dock cover because every time I would put it in my pocket (so the connecter and the headphone jack face down) I could always feel it pull back. Or if I pulled it put of my pocket (when listening to it the the port face up) it would do the same thing and it was very annoying. I think I did a decent job, it is a little jaggy but other than that I think it looks fine without it. Unless you really pay attention to it you might never know.
  8. touch happy

touch happy New Member

Well, my Iskin just arrived today. I have to say I love the case myself. It looks great on the touch and feels great. The only problem I have with it is the screen protector, I can't get a bubble out, but that's my own fault, and to be expected.