are you guys serious? or are some of you actually retarded

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lataaa04, Sep 22, 2007.

1. lataaa04

lataaa04 New Member

these are the things that have been annoying me about some of the retards in this forum....

1. THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH ON THE IPOD TOUCH, STOP ASKING ABOUT IT

2. are there actually any hackers here?

3. stop being stupid, for example, someone read an article that said they found a dial tone on the ipod touch..... are you serious? use your brain please.

4. just wait until someone actually hacks the ipod touch instead of asking every other post if someone hacked it yet.

HOWEVER, there are some people that are going to contribute in finding this hack and thank you... for everyone else, use your brain, don't ask stupid questions.
    Tkf1 likes this.
  2. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

what a great way to introduce yourself. I wish i were admin.

on a completely related note, i agree with you.

some people here must be a little on the Rosie O'Donnal side, seeing as how a cellphone does not even produce a dial tone and the hardware for a phone is completely lacking in the iPoT.

welcome aboard stranger, keep this attitude up and you are in for a bumpy road, so be nice!

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Mtirv

Mtirv New Member

Winner, winner winner.

My thoughts exactly... answer: No.

I quite agree with you, good chap.

Fixed.

Welcome to the forums.

4. lataaa04

lataaa04 New Member

maybe i was a little harsh... but seriously, just think about what you are saying before you click the submit button
  5. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

consider your audience. this is an "ipod touch fan" forum, not an ipod touch hacker forum. this site is set up so people who use the iPoT can discuss various things, and perhaps gather some insight about the hacks that are available thus far. It is not fair to criticize people for not contributing to the hacking when they have no intention on hacking, but using the hacks when they become availible and easy to use. Just play nice.
  6. sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon New Member

JUst while everyone is airing some rage...can I just say that it really grates on me when people call it an I Touch rather than Ipod Touch, as it conjures images in my mind that are in no way related to mobile media devices! Anyone else have this problem?
  7. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

lol, thank you! see this!
  8. Aciidc0der

Aciidc0der Retired Moderator

this is a problem on most forums...people dont use the SEARCh button and are asking the same thing again and again and yeah some ppl post stupid posts about dial tone in a serious way, i think theres nothing wrong with it but they should change the title to something less serious...
  9. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

whatever, it is a forum for ipod fans, not hardcore, 1337 mac hax.
  10. Mtirv

Mtirv New Member

Just while everyone is airing some rage...can I just say that it really grates on me when people call it an "Ipod Touch" rather than "iPod touch"

Just playing