Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ihax_ipt, Apr 7, 2010.
Absolutely. I just upgraded to 3.1.3 a few days ago and gave up the jailbreak. I'll be jumping on board as soon as it's available.
i dont think upgraging to 4.0 when it come out is a good idea
If the jb exploit is blocked? No. If it has actually decent new features, and my 3.13 SHSH is backed up? Sure
I'll upgrade as my 3.1.3 SHSH is backed up.
Personally you should just wait to see if the befits outweighs the jailbreak, eg if their is going to be a rumoured "theme store" then why jailbreak, most people jailbreak for themes
il be able to answer that after the event Please Register or Log in to view images I probably won't be upgrade until a jailbreak is release for 4.0 Please Register or Log in to view images unless the update is so huge, it is worth living without a jailbreak for a while ^^
Please Register or Log in to view images
i will because i already have my SHSH on file for 3.1.2, can't wait to see apples creativity come to life
I will, if untetherd breakcomes out I'll use my 3g iPod if not then I'll stick with my bros 1g
i hope they release GM versions ^^
Separate names with a comma.