are we really stealing?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by hexsneaker, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hexsneaker

hexsneaker New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    hey i have been buying some apps that are really not that good on appstore even though the reviews says they are good,.i review them before i buy them heck i even go to this site just to read reviews done by our members but then just last night i come across the "crack" versions of the things i bought a couple of weeks ago, do you think its really a bad thing if i get this crack on my ipod?iphone? i have been thinking about it lately and people seems to not like crack apps. well i think if apple dont make a good reviewing system the stupid programmers who make stupid apps just for quick money are the ones who are stealing from us so i think its good to get a crack app then if u like it buy it, then if u dont well u just save yourself from spending 10 to 99 bucks....

how about you?are you willing to get rip off . ?
  2. cripesonfriday

cripesonfriday New Member

Yes it is theft.

I have put, and will continue to put, cracked apps on the ipod to evaluate them , if I like em , I will buy them, if I don't I delete them.
    I don't condemn anyone who does it, because I do it as well as downloading music , films and tv shows.
    Continue to do it if you like , but don't delude yourself that it is anything other than stealing and enough with the bullsh*t excuse that you are getting cracked apps because of a bad review system.
    You aren't Robin Hood, you are someone who wants free stuff, just admit it and continue on your way.
  3. hobofan

hobofan New Member

if u already bought the apps it's legal
  4. miketastic

miketastic New Member

I don't think he means that - what's the point in getting a cracked app of something that he can already download again for free? I think he's peeved that there they are for free, whilst he payed money for them.
  5. brisingr

brisingr New Member

yes you are stealing.
    if you bought it again, feel free to download it from iTunes, as it's free the 2nd time.
  6. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

i think they should make like a 1 hour demo of each app. some things are very disappointing after i buy them.
  7. miketastic

miketastic New Member

Now that is a good idea.
    I guess alot less people [read: none] would have bought the I Am Rich app.
  8. brisingr

brisingr New Member

actually 8 did.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.