are there any screen protectors for ipod touch 3g that will hide scratches on screen?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by macaz, Jul 18, 2010.

1. macaz

macaz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hi got my new ipod touch and some how there are scratches on the screen and its anoying me so i was wondering is there and good cheap screen protectors that will hide the scratchs?
  2. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

hey i had the same problem antiglare do a great job even if they are deep scratches it hides them all i was so suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best ones in my opinion are made by griffin they are 14 dollars for 3 of them and they go on really easyyyy
  3. macaz

macaz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  4. ThePodofi

i dont know because he says its crystal clear which obv. means you could see the scratches..........mirror screen protectors work too....just a little harder to see your screen your best bet is to save a little money and buy good qality ones from a store so atleast if your not satisfied you can take it back ..and you dont have to wait for shipping wohoo!!!!!!! if you really want to get rid of them zagg wold work well to and you get a life time warranty so if you dont like it or it gets scratched you get your money back or an exchange......but again i say they habe griffin antiglare i swear they are the best at hiding scratches and you get 3 for 14 bucks.....just save a little bit and get good one cuz i know you dont want to buy sh*tty ones off ebay and be pissed at urself lol
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ps. idk wth habe griffin means hahah!! oh and invisilbe shiled is like 15 for the front and 25 for the front and back be care full what screen protectors you buy ...cuz it looks like you have a 1st gen??
  5. macaz

macaz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  6. ThePodofi

7. macaz

macaz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ow and i havent got a 1st gen anymore i have got 3rd gen just havent changed it yet lol
  8. ThePodofi

oh ok well yeah walmart has mirror for 10 bucks but u only get 1 =( and you have to turn the sceen brigtness up ..gay.. antiglare all the way brother!!!! three pack 15 dollas!!!! takes all scratches away (not cracks lol)
  9. macaz

macaz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  10. ThePodofi