Aqua Forest Or Enigmo???????

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Jimmy Maz, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Jimmy Maz

Jimmy Maz New Member

which one someone please help. i dont wana end up with a sh*tty app cuz ive only got 6 pounds

REPLY PLEASE
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I like Enigmo but I have almost completed all levels in a short time. It's was a lot of fun though. x6blues is a big Aqua Forest fan so maybe he can give you some insight.
  3. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    enigmo is HARD!!!! I cant beat the 8th level!!!!
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I really love enigmo although i havent tried aqua forest it look good in the you tube video i just dont have the monies
    By the way if you want some screenshots of enigmo go HERE *warning spoilers* they are for ppl who are stuck and want help

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. ilikeipod

ilikeipod New Member

I have both and they are both realy good.
    You should prob get aqua forest because enigmo becomes pretty hard to beat after a few levels.
    Also it has no level select!
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Omfg, he noticed me.
    YES!
    /score!

I own both, but I'd say go with Aqua Forest. Enigmo is so limited and has one basic purpose with the puzzles.

Aqua Forest has both free and puzzle mode (Tutorials of sorts but much fun).
    The possibilities are endless with the multitude of options to create, demonstrate, and succeed with the various puzzles or the scenarios you can create.

It also shows the power of the iPhone/Touch.

Look at the review here for more info.
  7. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

I own both as well, and I would advise purchasing Enigmo. It's really great if you like brain puzzles. I must warn you though it is a very tough game.
  8. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    as I only have Enigmo I'm biased to say Enigmo, Aqua forest was one of the games I was going to buy but I opted to try out Tetris.
  9. Jimmy Maz

Jimmy Maz New Member

bought aqua forest on ur recoomendations but i dont really like it. no clear help on diff materials etc and gets very laggy as well. just emailed apple to see if i could get a refund as i sed i 'inadvertantly' purchased it lol
  10. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

yea i did that to see if i could get an app for free and it worked i just said i accidentally purchased it and the refunded my money but i still got to use the app