apt.saurik.com down?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by copa, Feb 3, 2009.

1. copa

copa New Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I've taken a look at all of the posts about Cydia issues recently but haven't figured out if they should be working yet. I have all base repositories working as of now except for saurik's site. I was wondering if other people are having the same problem. It seems like some people have been able to install mobilesubstrate + winterboard today which is not working for me (so I basically can't do anything).

I have tried:
    -restoring with 2 different ipsw files with older cydia (without storage tab) and newer cydia
    -deleting the apt.saurik.com repo and then re-adding it (says did not find repo and wont re-add)
    -removing cydia (sudo apt-get remove.....) and reinstalling (the reinstall said it couldnt find saurik's repo to install) so I had to restore to get cydia back

Any suggestions or should I just wait and it should fix itself?

Thanks in advance.

edit: so after deleting the saurik source the home section works now and i can see all of the featured packages etc. however, I still can't add the saurik source back. It seems i fixed one problem but the other still doesn't work.
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Dec 8, 2008
    Maybe the servers are getting crushed under every single new jailbroken 2G. xD IDK. Just a thought.