AppStoreFeed.com - Any Replacement?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mauibob, May 16, 2009.

1. mauibob

mauibob New Member

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I checked the website "AppStoreFeed.com" daily, just to see what new iTouch applications had been released.

That website no longer serves that function (and my AOL browser is unable to click and show me some accompanying note at the new site, regarding "appstorefeed users"...).

Please Register or Log in to view images

[NOTE: I do have the application "Bargain Bin" on my iTouch, but find it not nearly as useful as the former AppStoreFeed.]

Has the AppStoreFeed function morphed into some other website? I would appreciate knowing if there is any website that performs a similar function to my former beloved AppStoreFeed.
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Use AppShopper or another Browser. Like Firefox.
  3. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You can use this websites ability. We have an Appstore bot and whenever a new application is released onto the appstore, It posts information about it, Such as how much it cost's, Its Icon and Name, and its description.

Its somewhat useful, I've used it a couple of times.
  4. pieceofsummer

pieceofsummer Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Try PandoraBox app.
  5. fashiongeek

fashiongeek New Member

do you know how to post a question?

i am just wondering how to post a question here someone told me go to section and click new post but it's not working so
  6. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Do you mean a new thread?
  7. mauibob

mauibob New Member

Thanx for the replies, especially Teslanaut: I have experimented with AppShopper...and find it even just a bit more useful than my former favorite, AppStoreFeed. Great recommendation (and I was stunned to see Teslanaut's reply just 1 minute after I posted my original question)!

Thanx also to the recommendation to download the PandoraBox app to my Touch.

Now I can keep up with all the latest iTouch apps daily.

I have used this forum to ask several questions...and been rewarded with quick and responsive answers each time. I'm sure I'll keep on relying on this forum.