Appstore app updates?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by pinofromthebay, Jul 29, 2008.

1. pinofromthebay

pinofromthebay Member

Well i have just noticed that on my jb touch that it says theres no updates for any of the apps in the appstore. I open the appstore on my other touch that is not jb and it recognizes that theres some updates for my apps. Even on my itunes it tells me there is updates but not my jb touch. I can update them when i connect my touch through itunes but i will get tired of that after a while. Anyone have this issue?
  2. bigsid21

bigsid21 New Member

yeah, the same things happenin to me, but it's not just the appstore it's cydia too. The only thing i can thing of is reinstalling the firmware but i dont wanna have to do that. Anyone else got any better ideas?
  3. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    its prolly cuz they are already updated

Please Register or Log in to view images

Look at the version number in the app on your ipod then look at the update version number in itunes and they prolly the same
  4. pinofromthebay

pinofromthebay Member

they werent the same verisons. i installed the apps on both touchs at the same time but only the non jb touch saw updates and my comp told me to update my apps through itunes.