Apps wont stay in one spot.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by a7xPwns456, Feb 21, 2009.

1. a7xPwns456

a7xPwns456 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Whenever I reboot my iPod, all of my apps end up in different places than where I originally put them. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
  2. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

The only thing I can think of is plug your iPod into a computer, sync with iTunes, uncheck the box next to where it says Sync Applications (so when you sync your iPod next it will have no apps on it). Restart/Reboot iPod, sync with iTunes, but this time CHECK the box where it says Sync Applications. Reboot or whatever and all your aplications should sync, and the next time you reboot, they will stay where they're meant to be.

If that doesn't work, put the iPod in restore mode, and in iTunes set the iPod up as a NEW Device. This will delete your app saves but that is kind of your last resort. I don't know how else to help, sorry.
  3. Typos

Typos New Member

I had this same problem until last 2 weeks ago. I involuntarily had to restore my iPod and since then I have been alright. I just keep my fingers crossed for now.
  4. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have this problem too. I found a somewhat solution. Just don't reboot. That's what I do.