Apps wont delete! help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by imnouser, Apr 18, 2009.

1. imnouser

imnouser Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    okay, my itunes has been giving me grief ever sincei got my ipod. it would do random crap all the time, long story (quite funny aswell) but that is not what i need help with. A while ago, before i recently fixed itunes (i think) i had 2 download apps off of wifi, a couple of times apps took ages to complete download so i turned off wifi and went home. eventually a message came up and told me that next time my ipod was connected to the computer it would download. after i finnaly fixed itunes the apps downloaded, then, next time i used wifi they came up again... but they wanted to load. and if i waited for these 4 big apps 2 download (even wen on full battery) then the battery would surely completely b drained b4 i have a chance 2 download them. i have tried everything, but restore, and that is an ABSOULUTE last resort, more complecated then you think. anyway, i need a way to get these apps off permenantly. thnx 4 ur help if u help
  2. hotfuzz

hotfuzz Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Easiest way would be to WinSCP in and delete them...if you are experienced with this, otherwise, gimme a yell and i shall help u out (PM me)
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Have you tried resetting all settings?
  4. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    As said above, use WinSCP/Cyberduck(mac alternative) try resetting, and then if that doesn’t fix it you will have to restore.