Apps what happened to you?!?!?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BadguinEater, Mar 25, 2008.

1. BadguinEater

BadguinEater New Member

So I try to download some apps on 1.1.4 JB, and I get "package download failed!" for about 99% of all apps, including BSD Subsystem, Boss Tool, and other important ones.

Whats going on? Am I the only one out there? Can you help me?

EDIT: Ok this is just weird....when I try to uninstall some of the apps that I do have, and that don't work, it gives me the "package download failed"
  2. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

sounds like you are out of space on your apps partition... ssh in and delete some, then install bosstool and it will allow you to free some space on that partition.

also, next time, try searching, im sure this has been answered a thousand times before.
  3. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you have to go to uninstall in installer and reinstall installer. That should take care of everything
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You get a "package download failed" message on the uninstall because your queue is probably huge and Installer is still trying to install things on top of everything else. If that makes sense. Clear you queue, then try again.
  5. MunnyGuy

MunnyGuy New Member

Sounds to me like you need to clear your queue. If you download an app and it does not work, you have to clear your queue or else it will retry to install the faulty app. When installing you will get the option to install, add to queue or Clear Queue