Apps We Need!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by moosh, Apr 8, 2008.

1. moosh

moosh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Let me start by saying I love the touch for its PDA like uses. Since we don't have access to wi-fi everywhere, it is the offline applications that become most useful. With that said.. I'm surprised no one has made these apps yet!!

BUDGET.APP: where does your money go? every time you buy something, file it into a categorie (ex. groceries would go into food), and then input the amount you spent. this nifty app should make a graph and keep track of where your money goes for the past year, month, or an average for the day. it should also have the ability to e-mail your records to yourself if you feel you want to print it.

VIRTUAL PET.APP: anyone remember tamagochi? something to simulate the game or maybe an original adaptation of it would be awesome.

DIETING.APP: want to keep track of what your eating? how much carbs your taking in? this app would be great for the 1000s of diabetics out there or people who just want to lose weight!

Developers, need an idea? Well here they are! I think a lot of people would appreciate these applications and would donate! Is everyone waiting for SDK to come out to make these developments easier? Either way.. keep these great ideas in mind!
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nicolai6710

Nicolai6710 New Member

I like the two first ideas

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well, the last one is also good, but I don't care so much about what I eat, like others do

Developers GO!!
  3. mcdavid68

mcdavid68 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i love your virtual pet app idea! someone should make something like that, if you could trade with others somehow that would be kool too.. but +1rep for the idea(s)
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

there is a budget app - its called mobilemoney I think.

look in installer.

and I dont really need a diet app, although its a great idea.

and I'd love a tomagochi app!
  5. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'd like the virtual pet app
    that'd be awesome
  6. psp2468

psp2468 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i agree

Please make :0
  7. moosh

moosh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The budget app mobilemoney is TERRIBLE. At least in my opinion.. i'll check to see if they updated it and made it better. But it doesn't really budget. It just does your accounting.

I just thought of another great idea IF a budget app is made... AN ALERT FOR WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO SPEND OVER YOUR DAILY BUDGET!!! Just keep inputing all your purchases, maybe in setting there'll be a section where you tell it to alert you if you're about to go over $100 during that day, or whatnot.
  8. jordanpooph555

jordanpooph555 New Member

i want a touch FX app