Apps to iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pato, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Pato

Pato New Member

I upgrade my OS and had to reset and lost everything. I downloaded a couple of games. They appear in itunes but when I sync they don't appear in my iPod.
    I can download from the iPod and they are installed ok. What am I doing wrong.?
  2. amandureja

amandureja New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    are you jailbroken. were you jailbroken before you upgraded/reset your os? if so, then most likely what you did was use "the forbidden app" and talking about it or anything to do with piracy will get you banned on this forum.
  3. Pato

Pato New Member

No not jailbroken. No trouble with music, just the Apps. Something I am not doing right./ It is a while since I did all this on iTunes and am a bit rusty but thought it was just automatic before. Have gone from an XP machine to this Win7 machine.
  4. ayeitschris

ayeitschris Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You downloaded games using iTunes on your computer? Make sure you select apps to be synced. If that doesn't work, just try downloading them on your iPod.
  5. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    This happens to me as well, I downloaded minigore for te 1 millionth time and it keeps getting deleted in my mobile applications folder, it may be you problem, if the games have a ! next to it it probably means the same for you. Minigore was not crhaxkedsadafaf it was paid.
  6. ayeitschris

ayeitschris Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you download apps on your iPod, you must transfer the purchases to iTunes, if you sync your iPod without transferring the purchases, iTunes will remove the apps on your iPod.
  7. Pato

Pato New Member

How do I make sure I have selected apps to be synced please.?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I can download them ok on my iPod but I am sure that previously I could download them to my computer and then sync them to the iPod. Perhaps I am mistaken.?