Apps that will ruin your iphone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipod touch fan, Jan 6, 2008.

1. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Here is an app you shouldn't use in your iphone.

Appart from screenshot app. You should use the iToggle app from modmyifone.com. I use it. It didn't work. Then i installed the UPDATE, to see if now the wifi, edge toggles worked. In the new update. It said iphone. I thought. Weird?? And the accidentally presst it. Your iphone will freeeze with no possible way of unfreezing it. Then i thought. Well? Lets try restarting it. When it restarts it stays in the logo with a spinning wheel and then eventuali freezes and reboots itself. I had to use a hardrestore. I tried everything!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

From takiung the SIM off. To see if it work to holding every bottom in every possibe way and order available. But the worst part is. I don't have the firmware since i'm on Cairo, Egypt. I have internet access for $14.00 an hour. And the firmwares take to dowload, (let me check) 30mnts and i have 13mnts with 9 seconds remaining until the internet runs out. AND!!!! I wanted to have a hacked iphone for school. And i get to my country at 1.00AM and i have to wake up at 6.00am to go to school and i have no iphone backup on my laptop here in cairo.

So i hope this help people. And also i hope we get a hack for the new iphone firmware 1.1.3.
  2. homeruntilly

homeruntilly New Member

in someones sig, it said that the "important UPDATE" was like a virus type thing or something... that screws up your iPhone.
  3. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    This is mentioned a day or so ago...
  4. dmgmantis

dmgmantis New Member

Yeah, ouch, dont do that, copy and paste my last part of my Sig into yours.

The Anti Malaware Milita!
  5. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    same thing happens here when i turned off the phone cuase i thought that i dont have a phone in it it would save battery
  6. ojx

ojx Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    iToggle only f***ed up my iphone because i switched the phone settings on and off (which you weren't suppose to do on 1.1.2) then it froze and it wouldn't start my phone after i restarted it. had to restore it after
  7. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

That sucks... Why not buy 2 hours of time? Or maybe even 3? If you can afford an iphone you should be able to afford 2 hours of internet... You could always pay someone to burn a disk with the firmware on it and for them to ship it to you...

Need fast cash? Click my sig!
  8. dmgmantis

dmgmantis New Member

Omg, there is no such thing as 1.1.3 yet, dont even worry about it, just stay with past Firmware and dont update things you dont want updated.
  9. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Sorry didn't know. Remembe, i was in Egypt
    and i had no internet connection to the outside wold exept for the few mnts that took me to write his thread.
  10. Jugbot

Jugbot New Member

Hi!

I have a 1.1.2. jailbroken and unlocked Iphone. I'd like to know if customize or any other apps might conflict with the 1.1.2.

I already had to restore an ipot and wouldn't like to do i to the iphone.

Thanks!