Apps stuck behind other apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by striker223, Oct 9, 2010.

1. striker223

striker223 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey, everyone. I have a rather interesting case on my hands. I've got an iPod touch 3G running on iOS 4.0 that I have a mild addiction to customizing. The other night, after trying out FolderEnhancer, my iPod decided that a) it would undo all of my folders, thus b) randomly spread all my apps that I had organized on only two pages to now 7 pages, as well as c) send a few apps that I previously had on my dock (before I got rid of it) down off screen to where I could just barely see the top of their delete buttons when they wiggle. Further more, not all my apps actually move when I move them; they kind of just get stuck on the springboard and other apps move on top of them... but you can still the delete button wiggling from behind even after the home button is pressed.

I don't think that the issue is FolderEnhancer because I have deleted it and it still acts up, though I do wonder if it could be an issue with the combination of MultiIcon Delete and/or Smoothboard.

If you look at the pics, 0056 shows the delete button of one app wiggling from behind another. In 0057, if you look at the very bottom, you can see the shadows of the delete buttons on some other apps that I cannont access.

I apologize if I didn't explain this well enough. I'll try to clear it up if anyone has questions.

Attached Files:

2. striker223

striker223 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm sorry... I meant "MultiIconMover", not "MultiIcon Delete".
  3. Emanresu

Emanresu New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Save shsh blobs and restore
  4. striker223

striker223 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    How would I go about doing that. I use a PC if that makes any difference.
  5. JoshH100

JoshH100 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Did you choose make my life easier in cydia? If you didn't download tiny umbrella and save your shsh and send them to cydia. Then go here C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and open it and add this 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com and then restore to the firmware you were at.