Apps not working? try this

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rokkar, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Rokkar

Rokkar New Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Well, this happens sometimes to me, i have 38 downloaded apps from App Store, some free, some payed. when i try start them, they loades for like 3 sec, til i get to the home screen again. my way to solve this (when wifi is connected) is to log in to the app store, hit download on any random app then the "enter password" field pops up. afer login / downloading i just delete the random app and then im settled to start any other app on my ipod.

ive seen many in here saying they hit the restore button in itunes to solve this poroblem, cus a restart of the ipod wont help (atleast it havent helped me much)

i have a question in addition to my "tip" and, do anyone know WHY i need to log in to solve this? cus i cant exspect to have a wifi connection to solve my problem when im "on the go" S

Sorry for my bad english

Please Register or Log in to view images

im from norway btw
  2. EMK

EMK New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I had the same problem for a week or so when i got my iPod, but it seemed to fix itself. I think it fixed itslef maybe because i Authorised my computer in iTunes(dont quote me on this though).
    If it is that then its probably a way for apple to check that you have the apps that you bought or downloaded on your iPod.