Apps not showing In SSH

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by kridix, May 22, 2008.

1. kridix

kridix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When I download a application from Installer, the app isn't sent to my applications folder in SSH.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The app is on springboard and everything and works fine but I need to get to it in SSH as I'm trying to add roms to genesis. Where are all my apps going?

I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but it doesn't work.

Help plz!!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    It's either in /Applications or /private/var/Applications

Do you have symlinks made for the Media and Library directories? Have you run BossTool yet to move fonts, ringtones, and apps?
  3. kridix

kridix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Umm yes I have used the Bosstool but whenever I click on /Applications it takes me to /private/var/applications.

Ok i tried looking for it on Mobilefinder and they are in /Applications. So i guess now my problem is finding out how to view /Applications in SSH.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    The whole point of BossTool is to create a symlink between the two directories so that's why it send you to the other one. Now have you made the symlinks between the Library and Media directories in root and mobile? If not you should. I can give you a source that will do them for you. Then you need to go into your Media folder and make a ROMs folder and a GBA folder inside of it. This is where your ROMs will go. Do you have the gba bios installed properly already?