Apps No Longer Sync

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Larry2628, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Larry2628

Larry2628 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    All of a sudden I am not able to transfer apps between iTunes and my ipod Touch. If I buy the app through iTunes on my computer I see the app downloading but when I sync the app isn't transfered to the device. What's more the app doesn't show up under my Library Applications in iTunes. The only way to get the app on the Touch is to buy it again through iTunes on the Touch and download it for free. However, after doing this and then syncing again it still doesn't get the app into my library.

The first time I noticed something was wrong I had just purchased an app through iTunes on my computer at work. This is not the computer that I usually buy things from iTunes on. When I connect the Touch to the computer I use most to but apps and clicking the Applications tab in iTunes I see that the "Sync Applications" checkbox is not selected. When I select the checkbox I get a message saying "All applications will be replaced...". I'm afraid to try this because I'm afraid I'll lose some of my apps.

Can anyone help with this?
  2. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    seems to be a software error just restore you'll still be able to re download your apps after you sign in on your ipod
  3. DaveL

DaveL Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you have UA Faker (UserAgent Faker) turned on, turn it off and try again, I discovered that if I turn it off all of a sudden I could sync my apps again.