apps keep exiting back to home

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Xpushupsindraag, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Xpushupsindraag

Xpushupsindraag New Member

Got my ipod touch on xmas. Set it up friday. Its been running perfectly, until I unplugged it from my computer after downloading podcasts and music onto it yesterday. Everytime I went into an application, it would go for a second or two then just go back to the home screen. It is doing it with all apps I downloaded. Someone told me yesterday to restart by holding down the home and sleep button. I tried it and it didn't work, then I deleted an app and restarted the ipod and it worked. It has worked fine. Then today it happened again but now I can't fix it. What do I do

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

restore.. sounds like ur only option, or maybe u have too much apps, try to reboot again
  3. Wolfsterx

Wolfsterx New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That is normal. It means you are running other application and you cannot run two application at same time. For example, if you were playing music or podcast music/videos, then the second application will exit.
  4. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

NO NO NO NO NO!

It's a problem. If it is indeed 2 apps at one time (Which it isn't) the first app will just be loaded out of memory. Wolfsterx, if you don't know what you're talking about, just don't talk at all. Especially for a first post.
  5. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

thats not true. ^ i play music and play games all the time, nothing wrong wit it
  6. mj4523

mj4523 New Member

Happened to me... I just installed another free app and the others magically starting working again.
  7. Xpushupsindraag

Xpushupsindraag New Member

How do I restore?
    Btw, I got a new free app and everything works again. I just hope this doesn't happen all the time *angry face*
    Besides, I only have 21 apps
  8. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

ya this happens to me now and then (common actually)
    all you have to do is download any free app and all the apps should work again

works like a charm evry time!
    first time around i deleted all the apps restored the touch reput everything then a friend told me to just download a free app and he laughed at me lol