Apps Don't Appear in "Uninstall"

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by NintendoTim, May 28, 2008.

1. NintendoTim

NintendoTim New Member

So I'm browsing through, seeing whats new for Installer, and I decide to see what all I've downloaded to see if I can get rid of some useless crap. I have about 2 and half pages of apps on my touch, and low-and-facking-behold, there isn't a damned thing in the Uninstall tab.

This is perplexing, considering I have every video game system emulator, MobileScrobbler, Solitare, FiveDice, Touchpad, the works. And now, Installer has pulled the retard card and says there isn't anything there.

Oh, and with Installer 3.11, it's saying there's a new version, I click update, says package download failed, and under "Update," it has two Installers, one v3.01 and v3.0. What the crap? I really don't feel like using Pwnage again...that's 2000 songs to put back on my iPod, 3 movies, all the apps - still haven't figured out how to get apps preloaded on a custom firmware for Pwnage - and getting my settings tweaked perfectly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Noobster

Noobster New Member

it could be that you manually installed some of the apps, like i was looking for MobileChat in the Uninstall cuz i needed to remove some space and i didnt find it
  3. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you manually install apps, they wont show up in uninstall.