Apps do not work

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ihrm, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Ihrm

Ihrm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I recently installed fontswap and swithched my font. I can't remember what it was but when i resprung a popup came up and said it was a font from rip-dev. All of my icons are in different places and all my apps start and then close right away. I have deleted font swap already. What can i do to stop this? Thanks for any help.
  2. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    restore?
  3. Ihrm

Ihrm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I thought someone would say that. I was looking for a way to fix it but that may be my only option.
  4. Ranko95

Ranko95 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    is it your appstore apps or all apps? if its only your appstore apps, then this is totally unrelated to font swap. simple resync your apps from itunes and you are good to go.
  5. Ihrm

Ihrm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Its all my apps except the stock ones. I'm pretty sure it was font swap because it only started after I resprung to change the font. Also,how does font swap work? Is it like winterboard or does it actually replace the font file?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok I fixed it. font swap replaces the font file. This morning i was porting some fonts and I had them backed up. I just ssh them back in and everything was fine. Rip dev really sucks for 2.x.