apps crash

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by SmexyPenguin18, Jul 14, 2008.

1. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok so last night I upgraded to 2.0 and I went right to app store just like u did/will downloaded a couple apps and games and they worked until I turned it off then after that everything just crashes after the loading screen I even try deleting all my apps then reinstalling still nothing any suggestions

P.S. Sorry if this was posted already I seach and didn't find any thing
  2. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    it happened to me. The apps would open and then goes back to the main screen. what I did was power down ( hold down the power button and slide to shut down ) wait about 10 seconds and turn it back on. The apps should work after that. If not, let your iTunes do a back up. This takes a long time maybe around 20-30 minutes depending on how much music, movie, and apps you have. After that it should work.
  3. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

same here... you have to restart your ipod... if only there were a respring app on this new firmware
  4. brado147

brado147 New Member

nothing of these worked for me... so i just download any free app on app store and opened it... that'd fix ur problem.