Apps (and only apps) gone after respring?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ramp4ge, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ramp4ge

ramp4ge New Member

'Morning, folks. I just got my hands on an 8 gig 2nd gen Touch..brother upgraded to a 3g iPhone and I got his "old" (Christmas) Touch.

So, I decided I wanted to play with it a bit and jailbreak it.

Everything worked great! Got to downloading and installing some themes, found one I really liked, thought I was set! I had seen some things about respringing and thought I'd give it a shot..

The respring removed all of my apps (4 pages of them) but left all of the defaults (Safari, etc) in-place and working just fine.

Is there any way to get the apps back? If not, no big deal, there were just a few of the little games (Stick Wars..Lol) that I enjoyed a lot..
  2. anniex423

anniex423 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You could always download SBSettings, BossPrefs, or Poof to check to see if they are hidden. SBSettings is a must so I recommend that. You can access Poof from there too. The important thing you want is "Poof" which is the app that hides/unhides apps. Or just download Poof so it's easier for you to access. Go into Poof, select "hide icons" or something like that and go see if all your apps are in there. Just select "on" if they are. Let me know if you figure it out...
  3. ramp4ge

ramp4ge New Member

Thanks for the reply!

I already had SBSettings, BossPrefs and Poof, and nowhere in any of those can I find anything regarding my disappeared apps.
  4. Dan_Close

Dan_Close New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    my iPods started doing this too.. maybe apple has a kill switch ?