applications would crash

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by moonlight031982, Nov 20, 2007.

1. moonlight031982

moonlight031982 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    hi everyone, i have an ipod touch 8gb. it was jailbroken and i installed few applications on it. but sometimes when i open an application (i.e. notes, tsxtEdit, lockbox), the app would crash, when im trying to open it again it would still crash until my ipod would bring me to unlock screen with "slide to unlock" txt. and when i open the application again it would run smoothly. why is that happening? here are the list of applications that i have in my touch:
    -apollo
    -light
    -lights off
    -lockbox
    -NES
    -ants
    -tetromino
    -notes
    -finder
    -iBlackjack
    -preview
    -mines
    -term-vt100
    -iShare
    -tictactoe
    -summerboard
    -labyrinth
    -music quiz
    -swap tunes
    -weDict
    -sketches
    -textedit
    -pedometer
    -gpSPhone
    -ToDoList

my free memory is 629 mb. i currently add space for my applications through term-vt100.can anyone tell me what is the cause of my problem and how can i solve it?thanks...
  2. kupal

kupal New Member

i also experience this crash sometimes it even happens when i'm listening to music. although i've noticed that it'll only crash when i listen to music right after i use one of the applications. waiting for response here as well
  3. jimmylvo

jimmylvo New Member

it crashed many times for me.
    i guess the hack method was not perfect till now.
  4. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    same problem here. it started after i installed customize, but I can't say for sure this is the reason of the crash. I restored to the official 1.1.2 for the moment and my ipod react faster.
  5. TouchFan422

TouchFan422 New Member

i restarted my ipod when my gpsphone crashed everytime i loaded a game and ran smooth...maybe u can try that...i have a 16 gb so i dont know if it could be memory problem.