Applications trouble

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mathios11, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Mathios11

Mathios11 New Member

Having a problem, have downloaded applications from the iTunes store and when I sync my iPod, they don't sync! Have checked the Applications tab on my iPod's pane and it still won't.

I have managed to get applications on my iPod before, but since I've restored it, it won't let me now!

Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Download it straight to your iPod!

Go in the App Store, and buy them again, itll say that its free.
  3. Mathios11

Mathios11 New Member

I can't access the App Store on my iPod though as I don't have a wireless internet connection set up!

EDIT: Fixed my problem, my computer was not authorized (which you do by going to the 'Store' tab in iTunes) - I thought it did this automatically but obviously not, oh well at-least it's sorted!
  4. ItouchFred

ItouchFred New Member

Hi,
    I am having a similar problem, I have a 16Gb touch, model A1213 with firmware 2.2 which I had just restored as it was a lost and found purchase. It had apps on it when I got it but now that I have restored it when I go to sync in free apps ITunes says the apps are not compatible with my Ipod but it also says that it is on the current firmware version. Any thoughts, this is my first foray into the Apple eco system.
  5. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Update your iPod to 4.0. And then redownload all of the apps you bought for free.
  6. ItouchFred

ItouchFred New Member

Thanks for the help Tkf1