Applications crashing...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Sianspheric, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Sianspheric

Sianspheric New Member

Question for you guys, especially those who might have the slightest clue what they are talking about (ie. mods)...

With so many applications...being installed and then crashing. And some apps causing hard crashes requiring a Restore.

Why do you think this is? Like...on my initial jailbreak, etc....Everything worked perfectly for a week, all the permissions were set, only downloaded apps from Installer.

Whoever....controlls Installer, or what goes on Installer from the sources, do you think they are posting reputable apps, or just sh*t that often crashes.

It gets to the point now where....3 full restores later (because of sketchy Apps), I am beginning to question everything we get from Installer.

Any ideas on how to solve this, or....just use the main 3 sources in Installer?
  2. eltaco33

eltaco33 New Member

I have no answer to your question but I completely agree with you. I am starting to get a bit frustrated. I've had to do a restore 4 times already and I can't even count how many hard shutdowns. I am starting to get to the point where I might just restore it and not even bother jailbreaking it again. I hope somebody can cone up with a solution to this problem.