apple taking advantage of all ipod owners

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by bwheeler, Mar 6, 2008.

1. bwheeler

bwheeler New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Apple is constantly dragging its feet in one way or another, and its leaving a very bad taste in my mouth for APPLE.

the hype for the SDK today is totally pointless from the endusers perspective, since it will not benefit us, until june, or later.

...by that time, im sure that apple will have something bigger and better to sell us, just a few days after the FW release in june.

they will probably release a new version of ipod touch, with the bluetooth, microphone, and SDcard slot...etc

sorry to waste everyones time with this RANT, but i honestly feel that apple is doing a PISS POOR job of satisfying THIS customer.
  2. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I doubt that apple will ever put a sd card slot, or microphone in the touch, but I agree with you
  3. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

hopefully a speaker

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just can't think of a way to make the hardware better for the iPod...

I guess Speaker, Camera, SD (like a lot of people say) Smaller, or bigger, I just can't see and I can't wait for the next gen! I will sell my iPod and buy that new one!!!
  5. elrey23

elrey23 New Member

If Apple ever puts expandable memory they will find some way to make it proprietary and charge us outrageous prices for it.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

well, they cant make many changes because they want the majority of people to get the iphone. a camera, microphone, and all this would create competition for the product they constantly show-boat.
  7. chaltinez

chaltinez New Member

or just a battery that has a little more damn juice to it!
  8. diuneilomo

diuneilomo New Member

lol, my dream is... even you JAILBREAK, your ipot's warranty will be saved
  9. d00m42

d00m42 Member

apple will never put bluetooth, camera, speaker, and microphone (or an SD slot) into an ipod touch, because then their iphone is much less significant compared to the touch. i am thinking it is POSSIBLE they will put a camera in the touch with the next gen, but otherwise they begin to compromise their iphone
  10. Patriots fan

Patriots fan New Member

Ok can we just have everyone admit Apple sucks so people will finally stop making new threads about their Bad customer service, high prices, and less then price-worthy products