Apple swapped my defective iPod touch 4G - Simple and easy!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whitestripesnet, Sep 17, 2010.

1. whitestripesnet

whitestripesnet New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So my iPod was purchased last Friday. I am sure I just had one bad one in a sea of perfect iPods, but it kept getting hot after about an hour or so and would lock up from time to time. Restore didn't fix the issue. Took it in today, they didn't even test anything out, just looked at my receipt, took my old iPod and went and got me a new one. Now I did have all the packaging and pack ins, but it was cake.

So, now I have it in the box, unopened. I am going to be smart this time and wait until my Best Skins Ever arrives, probably Monday. The only good thing about having that bad one for about a week is I got to play with it and now I am not itching as much to open this one up. I will just use my iPod classic 80 gig this weekend to get me through!!
  2. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

Be strong man !!!!!
  3. whitestripesnet

whitestripesnet New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Haha I will be OK now that I have messed with the other one. I was just hoping my BSE would come today and it would of been perfect. But I guess I can go one more weekend....
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Plus this gives me time to fix any issues in my iTunes library.. my movies, my music.. tidy it all up

Please Register or Log in to view images