Apple stuck thier middle fingers up at all of you and you're taking it real well?

Discussion in 'September 9, 2009 Event' started by pogoyoyo, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So let me understand something...
    the ipod touch... a revolutionary device when it comes to to listening to music , has an epic web browser, and the capability to run some pretty amazing games off the app store, got a faster processor, and more memory... and an ipod nano that basicly doesnt have a web browser/wifi, and cannot play app store games, AKA the cheaper alternative to an ipod touch, got a camera and video recording.... WT*?????
    In my opinion apple f*ed up big time and all you guys can say is " oh i guess i have to add an ipod nano to my collection now eh"
    no? are you being serious? can you not see how apple is controlling its customers with this stupid move? get a god damn digital camera, you have an ipod touch for music.
    Personally i was actually going to switch to the ipod touch if it had a 3mp camera or better from my iphone 3g... my phone bill is too high and i barely use the phone part... BUT I DO use wifi and the camera. I'm sure theres people out there on the same boat as me.
  2. Duykur

Duykur Banned

calm down, and have some dip. Apple gave the nano a camera bc nano sales have been falling and ipod touch have been rising exponentially. By giving the nano a camera, apple revived the product and will have massive sales. if both products did, then no one would by the nano and everyone would get a ipod touch.
  3. Akiyama Mio

Akiyama Mio Member

That is EXACTLY what I've been saying but noone is listening to me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Speaks for all of us.
  5. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
Thread Status: