Apple Store Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fabiansti, May 26, 2009.

1. fabiansti

fabiansti New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ok, so I live in Puerto Rico and there aren't any apple stores here, so im going on vacation to texas and i thought i should stop by the apple store at La Cantera, and i just had some questions. My iPod is a 1st gen 8gb and a few months ago its HOME button got stuck right underneath the screen or w.e. so i tried to take it out but no luck. Now a few days ago i noticed my ipod wasn't "charging" or so it says its not. I charged it all night and then in the morning it said it only had 10% left. IDK if it has anything to do with the fact that its jailbroken but i will unjailbreak it so that i can take it in,btw im out of warranty as of december 2008. So my questions are: Will they repair it at the moment or will they send it to a repair center? , and more or less how much will it cost me?
  2. flashisflamable

flashisflamable New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    They're not bound to do anything, but if you get a nice employee, they might. They gave a me a brand new iPod video last year. The broken one was like 2 years old, and wasnt even registered in my name