Apple Stock Headphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by jellydonuts, May 30, 2010.

1. jellydonuts

jellydonuts New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hey guys,

I don't know why, but when I was on one of the headphone threads in here, someone said you can just go up to an Apple employee and say you're right headphone is blown out and they'll give you a new pair for free?

I'm not lying either, as that'd be illegal and fraud. My right earphone/headphone just went out on my Apple stock headphones and I'd like to get another pair, but I just want to know if they would literally give it out for free, or if I have to pay a whopping 30$ for them.
  2. kevuk09

kevuk09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i believe the headphones come under the same warrenty as your ipod/iphone,so if your product is still under warrenty,your headphones will be 2
  3. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As long as you have an iPod that is still under warranty they will give it to you for free as long as you can prove they don't work.
  4. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    They shouldn't even test them. Cuz that would be wrong of apple to make their workers put their ear's on some nasty 2$ headphones to check them. Thay prolly wont check your warranty either. Just book an apointment at the apple store and go in. youll have your new headphones in less than 1 minute. Happened to me.
  5. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Walk into store. Find dude. Tell dude headphones don't work. Get new headphones.
    I got a brand new iPod classic when mine broke doing just that.
  6. iLucky

iLucky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    good mine broke too.
  7. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

you could try, but it'd be better to just buy some better earphones (unless you have the mic one and need the mic)
  8. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    dangit. mine broke in one ear so i smashed them....