Apple shipping thing is stupid...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XTerryX, Sep 20, 2008.

1. XTerryX

XTerryX New Member

Okay, this is the first time I order online from apple store for the ipod touch 2g. And I paid extra $16 for one day business. Okay, so I know the ipod come from china so it takes longer than one day. I understand that but then when it comes to USA, it's exactly near my place which take around 30 mins driving. But the freaking fedex says "Package not due for delivery" so I called Apple online and they say the package gonna come on monday. This is bullsh1t!!! Even though Apple gonna return my $16 but still...anyone has the same situation like me?
  2. Driven

Driven New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, I ordered my iPod on Monday and paid for the extra shipping like you, its saturday and it still hasn't come yet. Makes me very angry

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. silverycold

silverycold Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    are you sure the deliver it on weekends.. a business day is monday-friday... which means it would come on monday... common sense?
  4. vin200

vin200 New Member

when it says ships: ... thats just the time it takes for apple to send it to the courier. the delivery time is a completely different thing. i ordered mine with the free shipping ( ships 1 -3 days) and the delivery time was 3-5 days.
  5. River

River New Member

Uhhh... It's not "common sense"... I get packages on Saturdays.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. zppeacock

zppeacock New Member

Accually call them and they will refund your overnight shipping cost. I spoke with a rep from apple and they told me that the computer screwed up in letting you choose overnight shipping because they dont overnight things that are coming from China only in the US.