Apple selling pre loaded iPods by june? @$!&

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by ipodtoouchhacker, Mar 28, 2008.

1. ipodtoouchhacker

ipodtoouchhacker New Member

If I heard right in the news paper I saw that apple is going to sell iPods with pre loaded music on them! Am I right? Does any body have the full story. If I'm right I'll be really pissed off.
  2. Shade

Shade New Member

I thought the deal was they were going to allow any music downloads with the ipod...?
  3. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Doubt it. Then they would just raise the price.
  4. ipodtoouchhacker

well the source is Wednesdays usa todays business section title apple considers pre-loaded iPods with access to itunes. And yes apparently they are raising the price for pre loaded iPods $50
  5. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Oh, well then I would believe it. Depends on what type of music. the U2 iPod didn't work out very well, so not sure why they would do it again. They should include a $50 iTunes card so people can try it out.
  6. Shade

Shade New Member

Well... companies would pay to have ipods preloaded with their music, so you would think that would bring the price down, or at least level the price.
  7. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I heard they were doing it mainly for the iPhone. To boost sales. You buy an iPhone and get 1 year of all the music you want. Download as many and what every you want for a year. It wouldn't acualy be free. They would hide the charges in your phone bill.
  8. ash09

ash09 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know that as a part of their "corporate" section, Apple currently offers to sell iPods preloaded with a company's videos (ie. presentations, seminars, etc.) and/or music. Of course this costs extra.

I think it's marketed as incentives for employees as well as gifts for clients. And yeah, probably more for the iPhone (business) than anything else, although they do it for all iPods.
  9. ipodtoouchhacker

wow! Everybody is saying diffrent things