Apple Sdk In Feb?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by oscarstrong, Nov 7, 2007.

1. oscarstrong

oscarstrong New Member

So we all know the SDK comes out in February. Do you think that Apple will charge us for individual apps? Which apps do you think will make it through? I'm not sure if they will add maps, mail and other iphone apps because they don't want to lose sales on their iphone.

To tell you the truth the jailbreak is all fun and games for now but surely there will be some seriously useful stuff coming out from feb onwards. I have searched on this but haven't found anything thanks.
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Yes, we will have to pay for individual apps. I think it will be like buying games in iTunes, that apps will probably cost $5 each. I personally do not care about these apps, I have everything I need and more with all the apps on installer.
  3. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    we will have to pay i ratyher jailbreak
    apple takes our money for everything only thing they give free is podcast
  4. beeeen

beeeen New Member

the only app i really want is a stable AIM client. mobile chat keeps freezing and i don't like apollo. other than that, i'm gonna keep my jailbreak because i'm sure people will not want to pay for some of this stuff.
  5. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Exactly. Why would you pay for something when you can get a better free version of it. I also want my NES ROMs and I don't think apple will be releasing those any time soon.