Apple Peel 520 - GoSolarusa.com

Discussion in 'Peel Cases' started by itouchfano1, Sep 21, 2010.

?

Will you be buying an Apple Peel 520

1. Yes! Definitely.

13 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Maybe? Im still undecided.

18 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. No! I like the way my iPod is.

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  1. itouchfano1

itouchfano1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The Apple Peel Status

The apple peel 520 was left in the dark for quite some time now a lot of hype was generated on its release but not many have yet to receive this device yet.

Up until a couple of weeks ago the apple peel 520 was only available by the notorious taobao.com we remember those itunes days (need i say more) and maybe some other places within china.

The us company GoSolarusa.com has invested in this device launching a whole new section just for the apple peel. Speculation hints that it will set you back anywhere from $57 usd - $67 usd which in my opinion is not bad seeing as its a one time fee.

Obviously a jailbreak is needed to run the applications but they are trying to work on a way where no jailbreaking is required. They are also making this product compatible with the ipod touch 4.

Im not too sure about the rules of linking to other ipt sites are but here are some other places to read up about it

Dealextreme.com - Buy it now

GoSolarUsa - Apple Peel

Will Apple make their own.
    Apple Patent for a iPod phone
    United States Patent Application

2. sdettmer

sdettmer New Member

What a result.... 3 votes and 3 different votes! Great

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jotokun

jotokun Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Definitly buying one of these, although I'm not sure if I'd go through GoSolarUSA or wait for one of my import sites to stock up on them. Something about GoSolar doesnt seem right to me, given the old photos, lack of correcting information(on their homepage they link to a page that states no jailbreak is needed), no way to order one now that its on the Chinese market, etc.
  4. itouchfano1

itouchfano1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Im fairly sure they are preparing for the release but I agree some new photos wouldnt hurt
  5. eric8205

eric8205 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    would definitly be interesting, but not sure.
  6. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    now if sprint..made something like this id go for it. but would what cell phone carrier would provide coverage? Or Is gosolarusa a cell phone provideR?
  7. jotokun

jotokun Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This device is compatible with any GSM network, so in the US that would be AT&T and T-Mobile. Since GSM phones use SIM cards they wouldnt have to know you're using this since you just take it out of your old phone and put it in this case.
  8. RubyRa1n

RubyRa1n Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ooohh....thats cool then. So i could get a T-mobile unlimited texting plan and have tmobile coverage? all id need is the SIM card?
  9. 15avaughn

15avaughn Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Sweet since I have a goPhone I can just pop it in, use my unlimited text, and buy a hundred MB for quick on the go browsing (for the school bus). But where will I get $60-$70? Something tells me that Apple will sue by Christmas.
  10. itouchfano1

itouchfano1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    They already have filed a patent for their own sort of apple peel ill try find the link.

link added to first post