Apple OEM Headset

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kkrol, Apr 9, 2009.

1. kkrol

kkrol New Member

I recently purchased an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Apple Headset for my ipod touch off of ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...w=Apple OEM headset&_sacat=See-All-Categories

These headsets are bought directly from the manufactorer, and they are exactly the same as the headset you would buy from apple. Instead of paying $29.99, you only pay about 10 bucks or less. They work great and i would reccamend you to try a pair. I'm really happy with it.
  2. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    They could easily be fakes, look at dealextreme.com and find some, they are almost the exact same thing, barely indistinguishable from the originals, for about $3.00, maybe less sometimes.
  3. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i have that same headset! they work great! i also love how theres a volume button there instead of pulling out my ipod and turning the volume up from there!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. kkrol

kkrol New Member

My headphones came in the official iphone box, sealed. They also look exactly the same and have very good sound quality. I've tried to pull them apart to see if they were durable, and i think it would take alot of force to mess them up. The pause and play button works fine.
  5. blatent101

blatent101 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I found some originals at http://www.focalprice.com I think they were six bucks with free shipping.
  6. dualBang

dualBang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Anyone know where to get these in the UK?