Apple logo and circle

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Renegade, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ok yes I know this is all over the forums but I've already searched and I can't find it so please help me out.

I went to go SSH into my iPod putting a summerboard theme on and what happens it freezes and I had to restart my iPod. Anyways When I started it up the apple logo appeared like normal and when it was about to start up the circle appeared started to spin, then just absolutely stopped. So I went to go back into SSH and I couldn't SSH into my iPod because no connection was available because it isn't on.

So do I have to restore back to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1? If there is another way please tell me how because I really would not like to restore. The only reason I would restore is if I absolutely had to or If I am able to get things on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 that I am on 1.1.3 because last time I was on 1.1.1 I couldn't go to Summerboard because it said I had to have 1.1.3.

Well my questions are how can I fix the circle? Restore or any other solutions?
    If I do have to restore should I go back to 1.1.3 or restore to 1.1.1 because I really want most things like Summerboard. Also I'm running 7.6 iTunes and 8gb iPod. iTunes wasn't a problem for me because I upgraded to 1.1.3 easily .

Thanks in advance and please don't tell me to search because i already have.
  2. iPodTouch808

iPodTouch808 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the way i would do it is to restore to 1.1.1 and start again unless someone has another solution
  3. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    When You say start again do you mean Jailbreak 1.1.1 or restore to 1.1.1 then go to 1.1.3 and ziphone it again?
  4. iPodTouch808

iPodTouch808 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i meant go back to 1.1.1 jailbreak and then make your way back to 1.1.3 jailbreak i don't know that much about the ziphone method but you can look it up and see if you can jailbreak at 1.1.3 instead of downgrading using that method instead of restoring since you don't want to do that
  5. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Oh well I'll keep that in mind but I'm gonna wait for more replies to do it because I'm not sure what to do and on reply isn't the most accurate.

So what do the rest of you think I should do?
  6. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    If you have an 8 gig iPod, then ziphone will work for you. To do so, just restore to 1.1.3

Hope that helped
  7. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wait till Zibri release his app for the iPod Touch (Officially)
  8. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well I've seen you all over this board and you probably know alot more then any of these people do. No offense to anyone else. Do you know when zibri or the dev team will be making a new release for the 1.1.3 or possibly make a working one for the sdk kit and 1.1.4 ( if it even comes out ).
  9. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Dev Team... I doubt they even got anything since they've released no status report or anything. Zibri.. I've read around that it might be "very soon" though its still very VERY unclear.

February is almost over and the SDK is coming out really soon, I suggest you just wait, only 7 days left in February!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ok well I guess I'll restore to 1.1.3 and just wait without a jailbreak then right?