Apple keyboard on windows

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by ipodtouch2guser, Apr 21, 2010.

1. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok so i just bought the apple wireless keyboard for my ipod and my computer. And it works fine but some of the keys dont work for my pc. i have windows 7. Like the top right key does nothing and i would like to utilize that key. Is there any program that would do that for me. Cause i have autohotkey but idk what the key is called...
    new-keyboard.jpg
  2. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The key works fine on my Boot Camp partition, so maybe you could try downloading the Boot Camp drivers? It worked for my magic mouse, so i guess it could work here.
  3. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    well the regular keys work like the numbers letters and alt shift cntrl all work but the fn key doesnt work and i want to use the top right key but i have no idea what its called
  4. Led

Led Banned

The top right key is called the eject button

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    there should be drivers bundled with your mac/snow leopard package? maybe put the SL disc in you drive under windows and then install drivers - the eject button works since I saw it and installed it live - a mac mini won't eject a disc on windows if the key doesn't work (yeah okay using right click eject bklahblah but that's tooo uncomfortable)
  6. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ^i have a pc not a mac lol
  7. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hmm...then why did you buy this KB =D okay well...the drivers should be on the SL disk so ask around for one - at least I did the install of an apple keyboard to win7 using the SL disc flawlessy
  8. insanedragons

insanedragons New Member

Where is run?

Run is on your keyboard, when you hit the Windows Key and R at the same time. Run has not run away from this.