Apple just keeps on sucking.. no confirmation email

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xythil, Jul 11, 2009.

1. xythil

xythil New Member

So I go to the free app store. I go to download a free app. Its like YOU MUST SIGN IN.. so I make an account... and low and behold 6 hours later no confirmation email.

Ive tried resending it 10 times. Ive tried changing the email address. Nothing.

Not only did these bastards demand a credit card from me I haven't even gotten access to the free store stuff thanks to no email confirmation being sent to me.

What is wrong with this company? Why does everyone rave about apple? This is a complete and utter disgrace.

Every day I understand mroe and more why many iphone/itouch customers just steal whatever they want. And more and more I don't blame them.

Has anyone else had this problem? How can I get my bloody itunes accoutn actived to get access to these bloody free apps.
  2. ThePickler

ThePickler Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Are you making a query or a statement? You should pick one.

If its a query I'd just try re-registering on the app store. Could just be that your Internet connection timed out at a bad moment.
  3. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

You don't have to register a credit card in the registration page where you get to the step where it asks for a credit card, just hit at the top somewhere that you don't want touse one.
  4. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wow you shouldn't judge before you even tried you can get a free account without credit card by simply clicking on free app in itunes and then click buy now and then when it ask make an account then you simple make it and once you get to the credit card screen you will see an option labeled "none" and i think the rest is simple enough
  5. xythil

xythil New Member

thats what I did. The fact that I had to search for a way to not put in a credit card is the problem. It should always be an option, no some scam/trick.

But the real problem is I STILL have not received my confirmation.
  6. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Apple servers may be getting heavy traffic right now... Who knows? No company is perfect, and Apple is far from it, but they are better than most. Give it some time (as in a day). I'm sure that it is hard, but it can be explainable, I'm sure. If you still haven't received a confirmation email, check your spam. And then find an email support link from Apple, and email them. They'll help you, they have me plenty of times.
  7. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

I had to wait a few hours for it. Just keep your patience.