Apple is so stupid..

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by freshnewton7, Jan 19, 2008.

1. freshnewton7

freshnewton7 New Member

ok i bought the $20 upgrade after i upgraded to 1.1.3, i email them and told them i do not like the upgrade, they email me back and say they can't do anything so i get pissed and email em back saying i think i should get my money back because when you buy somthing you should be able to return it, so they send me another email saying they will refund me my $20 PLUS.. give me 2 free song's, but what apple didnt know is i switched my computers so my new comp still has me $20 package so i got $20 bucks and 2 free songs

THANKS APPLE
  2. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

3. parkerparker

parkerparker New Member

mmmm nice scam im proud... even though i dont understand ur wording of the last part
  4. freshnewton7

freshnewton7 New Member

^ NOT A SCAM i didnt like it so i got my money back whats so bad about that????
  5. IKON

IKON New Member

It's a shame people like you exsist…

As an apple stockholder I suggest to give back the 20 bucks and the two songs.
    If all people would act like you, I had to go out to work every day instead of posting stupid things on these boards.

thanks a lot for ruining my income.

nor really good for you…but please wash your mouth now
  6. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Agreed^^. Your a complete idiot, people like you who always have to cheat the system. Also, how does it make them stupid? A customer of theirs was dissatisfied, and they tried to help them by refunding them there money, and even giving them an added bonus.
  7. freshnewton7

freshnewton7 New Member

^ k bud what you DONT understand is when i tryed to get my money back they said i could not because its a buy as is product, with that being said they cant take it back and return your money, they can only credit you the amount you paid over that, anddddddddd im not the one going in folders and moving things around and trying to share them with the whole world...
  8. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Neither am I.....
  9. freshnewton7

freshnewton7 New Member

ok so should i start counting theres me and 1 other person in this world...
  10. amc133

amc133 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    much todo about nothing