Apple in-ear headphones

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Mr.Kev, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Mr.Kev

Mr.Kev New Member

So yeah I got a pair of Apples glamorous in-ear headphones for a hefty £25. Personally, the BIGGEST waste of £25 I have ever witnessed.

All 3 of the buds didn't fit in my ears...did anyone else have this problem? Superb sound quality, but the basic requirement of staying in the ear just isnt there

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Well, they're not going to fit everyone. You can't say they're bad though because if they didn't fit in anyones ears they wouldn't be on the market. Ashame they didn't fit your ears though, you kind of need to get lucky with those types of things and find the perfect ones.
  3. d00m42

d00m42 Member

i got them as a gift from someone, and all 3 dont fit me either... the quality was not much different from a few other earbuds i had that were cheaper, and because they wouldnt fit there was no seal, making the "in ear" part pointless. i stick with the regular earbuds.
  4. danielguitar15

danielguitar15 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got these headphones a while back. They did fit me, but broke within a month. They sounded pretty crappy anyways, but definitely a waste of money.