Apple in ear headphones with mic and remote...

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by madsoul, Jan 30, 2009.

1. madsoul

madsoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ah man...!

got a late birthday present yesterday and got really glad. i got these:

Please Register or Log in to view images

i had read some reviews on apples new earphones and thought it couldnt be THAT bad. i mean, for $79.00 you should get pretty good sound quality. atleast the reviews said it would be alot better then apple old ones.

i have been using creative ep-630 for a long while and i love them, and they cost like around $29.00 here in sweden. and god damn, they sound 300% better in every way! the sound in these new earhphones sucks beyond everything! the bass is like almost gone. the rich sound and distant is gone. the volume is so so low compared to when i plug my creative ep in. sounds like your listening in some cheap sh*t you could get for free with the ipod. DAMN! and i so loved the design and comfort! f*** you apple for only thinking about the look, not the quality of what its supposed to do.

but i do like the controller, besides that you look like an idiot when you change volume or song since the controll almost up against your ear. the mic and recorder is really nice though. the sound quality is good for such a small mic.

so in other words.... do not buy this sh*t. buy creative ep earphones instead.

just wanted to get my fury out of me. thanks. take it as a warning!
  2. callofduty4

callofduty4 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks for that..ehh...review lol..yeah i would never buy headphones from apple

3. madsoul

madsoul Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    it was not really a constructive review, just pure anger and disappointment.