Apple ID

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by rasta, Nov 26, 2008.

1. rasta

rasta New Member

Does anyone know how i create a apple id for free now? the old methods seem not to be working...

Please Register or Log in to view images

If i chose one of the free apps at itunes store and do enter my Credit-Card Number by registring, will they still book from my card anyway?

Thx a lot!

Sven
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well, just search in google how ot sign up with out a credit caard, thsi way u can get apps which are free, without giving ur credit card details away!

teh links will just say to avoid the credit card section, but just contnue.. so... ye man!
  3. rasta

rasta New Member

thx for reply.. but this way doesn't work any more, i have to give my credit card number... if i don't write anything about the card, and choose "none", it apear like: "You did not complete the entire form. Please enter your payment card number. The payment card expiration date you entered has already passed. Please enter a valid expiration date"...
  4. era506

era506 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yo can try to buy a Free App and the create an account when iTunes asks you to, the "None" payment method should be available. I did that a few days ago to get my accout...
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  6. alifantis

alifantis New Member

i have the exact problem like rasta, why does it need a credit card number if we toggle "none". Could someone work this out for us PLEASE , i`ve been trying for days but it keeps on giving the same error.Maybe someone could make a free id for us , doesn`t mather the country , please if someone could do that email me at reflex_lupsa@yahoo.com tnx

7. manoloxd19

manoloxd19 New Member

i need an account of itunes cuz i cant create a new one who can gimmie their user id n pass i want to download some apps y games free but i cant i just bought mi ipod touch 2g 8gb
  8. dudeUA

dudeUA New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    is that possible to get itunes account for free at all ?? because I saw a lot of that videos how to get free account without credit card but dont know why I have another blank for redeem code or something which is must be filled with the code and i cant register cuz of it.. any ideas ??

P.S. i need account only for downloading few free apps.. if somebody can give me his name and password plz.. 'ill be preciate