Apple Guy's Edited Radiance Pack

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Apple Guy, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. Apple Guy

    Apple Guy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2007
    Messages:
    1,992
    Likes Received:
    41
    Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I decided to make a few new icons, and mod some of the other ones so they all went well together.

    Just to let you know, 98% of this isn't mine. The other 2% is half mine. Most things are just original images stuck into the template.

    Anyways, hope you like it! (I sure do)

    Download Here
  2. Totally 1337

    Totally 1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2008
    Messages:
    3,966
    Likes Received:
    17
    Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  3. Apple Guy

    Apple Guy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2007
    Messages:
    1,992
    Likes Received:
    41
    Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Sure:

    Attached Files:

Share This Page