Apple fixed the impossible!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Insanelygreat01, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    well 2 days ago i was trying to jailbreak my ipod touch again after a restore cause i wanted to start clean. well in ziphone iclicked jailbreak (i had already cleanly restored it in iTunes and put it in recovery and followed a guide) and it wouldnt jailbreak and so i clikced kill it after 5 minutes...well it rebooted itself and wouldnt get paast the apple logo. compleatly unresponsive wouldnt apear in itunes or anything. i tried to get it into recovery mode all the different ways and it wouldnt work...so i took it to the apple store and he had to try to restore it 5 times!! 2 times on windows and 3 on macs!! each time i would fail and go back to the apple logo and the last time he was about to give up and decided to try it on a macpro and vwalla! it worked! im very happy. and for what i told him....since im only 14 i just acted dumb lol. i said "well i was getting music from the itunesand i was putting my musics n my ipod and the next morning i turn it on and its like nt moving past the applely logoy thingy!" he bought it!!! ahahahaha. im very happy. but i have 1 very important warning to all of you. well dont flame me for this cause now i realize what a freakingdumbass thing t this was well... there is a whole thread on this which is to sand down the back of your ipod to make it look like brushed metal...well i did it along with 20 or so others...and what is on the back you say thats so important? the serial #...luckily i played it dumb and i came out fine but. i got told why not to do it...1 it looks like you stole it 2. it voids your warranty 3 he told me that if it didnt restore that he wouldnt be able to replace it cause of the serial 4 your serial protects you if someone steals it. and lastly and almost most imortant ly ... the back of the ipod is very thing and shaving it down removes that back coating that protects it and if i dropped it on something or something dropped on it...if it dented it would kill the ipod...so now i keep it in a hard shell case.

p.s i have bad spelling i kow im just to lazy to do spell check ; )
  2. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

congratulations
  3. brisingr

brisingr New Member

Don't use ziphone next time. But congratz on fixing it!
  4. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i didnt understand that AT ALL.....

but good for you!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    yeah