apple earplugs problem!!

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by mnitdevil, Aug 16, 2009.

1. mnitdevil

mnitdevil New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi ...i bought apple ipod touch 2g a month back.now im having problem with my earplugs.the left one has a lot of static wen i hear music on full volume.I hav taken gud care of them till now.and i started suddenly getting this strange noise.can anybody tell if it is a temporary problem or if there is a fix for it.I would really hate to buy new earplugs this soon.

ps:sorry if i posted this thread at wrong place.m really a noob here.
  2. rekees

rekees New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea because ure listening to them at the fullest. that ruins the speakers in the headphones.
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Wow turn the volume down! Don't ruin your precious hearing just to look cool with them on full blast. The apple ear phones are crappy to begin with and if your listening on full blast they must be horrible. I recommend you ditch the apple ear phones and get some good headphones or iems.
  4. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I reccomend ditching your Apple earphones, and get some in-ear ones, preferably by someone apart from apple (creative, sennheiser, etc.)
  5. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You're listening to your music too loud, and Apple Headphones are horrible. If you have budget issues, get JVC Marshmallows, they're like 10-20.
  6. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I've got Apple's IEMs and they're fine.