Apple Drivers Not Driving!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheAviator, Jun 16, 2008.

1. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Ok, this NEEDS to be the last time I ask on this part of the forum. I've saved my iPod for pretty much the most part except for one thing..... MY IPOD AIN'T A CAMERA! I've seached all over the web and forums, reinstalled usbaapl.sys, reinstalled itunes, and pushed myself till 12AM tryin to fix this, but what do I see in the Vista corner? "Installing Digital Camera Drivers". I am FED UP. There is NO way for me to get a friggin workin iPod. The last time it was workin alright was about two weeks ago, before this nightmare began. Please, someone help. Thanks.
  2. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont get waht your saying?? Please explain clearer
  3. GTX1

GTX1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think hes trying to say that his computer is trying to install camera drivers on his iPod Touch?
  4. jniranjan

jniranjan Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea, i dont see what his problemn is though. How does his computer installing camera drivers affect the working of his ipod. i hate useless threads like this
  5. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Basically, everytime that I plugged in the iPod, the driver needed for the iPod Touch, usbaapl.sys, wasn't detecting the iPod properly, and instead calling it a camera. I shut off my computer last night, and it's working this morning. Don't know why two reboots were needed, but it's working now.