Apple Composite or Component Av Cable???

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by snakesayan, Feb 16, 2008.

1. snakesayan

snakesayan New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hey i just wanted to know if the apple component cables work on a regular NON HD tv.... will i be able to see the picture/videos from my ipod touch????do both of these cables come with the same thing..the cables and the power adapter....or will the composite cables work on an HD tv???
  2. masterwill22

masterwill22 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I want to know too

Please Register or Log in to view images

ive been wondering about this since I got my iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. snakesayan

snakesayan New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yup yup yup
  4. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    as u probably noe, component cables have much, much better quality, however, some tv's dont have the input for these cables. component can make a huge difference on large widescreen tvs. This is especially the case, with an ipod because, on ure ipod, the movies may seem to be in great quality, but only because of its small size. playing a good quality ipod movie may look very grainy on a computer. however with a component cable, u should get exellent quality on ure tv. in terms of hd, this is pretty much it. component gives u the full experience. if u have a good quality tv, get the component as u would mostly likely have the right holes for it. they cost the same.(i think)
  5. ccmn

ccmn Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I have the apple component cables. I rented Fantastic Four and watched it on my 32" HD tv and it looked really good for a standard definition movie. And it all came out of an iPod pretty cool.
  6. jedimasterkyle

jedimasterkyle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So since I just bought a new 32" LCD TV, does that mean I can use the Component cables on my ipod touch 2G? All of the movies and TV shows I have gotten from iTunes are in standard definition because I never thought I would have an HD TV but now that I do, im worried that if I play them through my ipod while connected to my TV, they wont turn out so good.